Keep “CPD fit” with the MedArkive personal CPD tracker.
Don´t lose track of your CPD credits. With the MedArkive platform you can record all CPD activities as they happen from any digital device you choose.
Your personal CPD account is always readily available via any digital device and your account is always synced with your latest updates.
With the CPD Log it only takes seconds to record a development event.
The inbuilt browser lets you:
- access all your favourite resources: journals, case studies, and online content;
- log in once and the system stores your details so you gain access in seconds the next time
- keep a record of your reading activity directly into the reading tracker
With direct access to your cloud drives you can also read while away from your computer and keep track of the time spent
We’ve included built-in content players for articles, ebooks, videos, and podcasts - all of which track how much time you spend developing your skills.
The dashboard summarises how many of your required hours have been completed and you can review and monitor every event so you will always know which areas require more attention.
Your feedback is essential to us!
We love to hear how you are using our platform and how we can improve the experience. If you have suggestions for new features that can make the app, or the web, even better, please take a moment to write to us in the feedback section of the app.
- Fixing bugs and minor changes.
- MEDARKIVE LTD
- 15.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Medarkive
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.