Break your screen and social media addiction through small habit tweaks with Moment. Learn to put your phone down and focus on the moments that matter the most, like friends and family.
We understand, your phone is your life and it’s hard to put down between all of the emails, messages and social media profiles keeping you connected. But according to a study from UPenn, social media use actually increases depression and loneliness.
If you want to disconnect from your screen and social media, our guided coaching will show you how. Balance screen time with reminders and insights and get up to an hour back everyday!
Take control of your social media and phone usage with Moment.
Device Addiction Coaching
• Improve health, wellness and focus by reducing your phone usage
• Moment Coach will guide you along the way to keep you on track
• Moment runs in the background to help manage your phone usage without needing to open the app
Screen Time Management & Measurement
• Track how much you use your phone or tablet automatically
• Track which apps you use the most (iPhone only)
• Log how many times you pick up your phone
• Break down each day to see when you’re on your device and what apps you’re using
• Track where you go each day, and have it plotted on a map
Parental Control & Family Time
• Establish phone-free times for more family time
• Improve your focus and connections by decreasing your screen time
• Let your friends and family know you’re putting down your phone for a while to reduce distractions and improve accountability
• Quickly see how long you and your family have used your phone today
• No, the app doesn’t track how long you spend looking at your watch
Smartphones are great tools for productivity, entertainment and connectivity, but like all things, are best used in moderation. Learn to manage device addiction with simple coaching and management techniques from Moment.
Warning to parents: Moment is not strictly about parental control. Using Moment Family as a parent gives you certain powers, but your children have power too.
• If your daughter notices you on your phone while you’re supposed to be watching a family movie together, she can start family dinner time for the entire family until the movie is over. That means no one can pick up their phone, and you as the parent can’t turn that family dinner time off.
• Your entire family can see everyone else’s screen time for the day from the family scoreboard.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Moment has been designed to use GPS sparingly.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Moment offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$7.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Moment Coach subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged through your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of service: https://inthemoment.io/terms
A few important bug fixes, and many stability improvements to keep Moment tracking your screen time better.
Ratings and Reviews
pleaseeee turkish versionnn
i want to turkish version. i dont use because laguage english
Hi,program gives a eror.Problem is;
Your app usege is in.Answer the anonymous survey first says.
But after clicking application is closing.
As being one of the oldest users, I have a lot of complaints based on this new update and in general. First of all, the reason why I kept this app on my phone after Apple added a screen time detection was my premium membership. (I assume Moment is not on Google Play, so your audience is iPhone users.) I was so excited for this new update because the description for it looked really good. After I updated it, I immediately went to check the new camps and a notification popped out saying I needed “Moment Coach subscription”. I was confused because I already payed for the premium subscription, what was that? Then I realized this was the part of the update and I’m still beyond disappointed. The people who made purchases and sticked with the app throughout its growth are the ones that made this updates possible. Giving the latest features to these old members would be a nice thank you.
It also seems like now the money is in the foreground and actually helping people is pushed under a rug. With the new screen time detection of Apple, what’s the point of me still using your app? The only difference is Moment showing the pickups which is not as important as the screen time. Also, I guess you didn’t think about the currencies while deciding on the price. The yearly subscription is 420 Turkish Liras, this equals to a quarter of the minimum wage. Even if someone from a wealthy family decided to use Moment, they wouldn’t bare spending that much money on it. (It also equals to a yearly Netflix subscription but most people here finds it pricey even for entertainment.)
I know that the people who used to have the premium membership are still able to use the old features like the “Phone Bootcamp” but on a personal note, I recently deleted my gmail account that was linked with Moment so I lost my membership. Although that’s not your concern and the fault is on me, I wanted to squeeze it in because if I didn’t lose my membership, I probably wouldn’t realized how ridiculous this situation & update is because it wouldn’t make the slightest change on my behalf.
I hope you will take my complaints and thoughts seriously, since I was a fond and old user of the app. Thank you.
- Moment Health Inc.
- 102.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Moment Health Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Moment Premium 26,99 TL
- Moment Coach 56,99 TL
- 3 Months of Moment Family 99,99 TL
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.