Okta Verify is a lightweight app that is used for 2-step verification so you can confirm your identity when you sign in to your Okta account. This gives you an extra layer of security so that you - and only you - can access your applications.
When you sign in to Okta, you can use Okta Verify to obtain a temporary 6-digit code or to approve a request notification sent to your device (your organization must enable notifications to use this feature).
Okta values your privacy. Okta Verify does not store personal information - we request permission only for your device camera, which is used to scan a QR code to register your device with Okta.
* Enroll in Okta Verify as a new user by registering your mobile device with your Okta account.
* Add one or more Okta accounts that require Okta Verify for authentication.
* Manage 2-factor authentication for non-Okta applications and web services that require the use of passcodes.
* Approve or deny sign-in requests on your device from a push notification (if enabled).
For more information, check out our docs at:
This version contains fixes and enhancements:
- On iPads, the QR code scanner didn’t rotate correctly in landscape mode.
- Other internal improvements.
- Okta, Inc.
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Okta, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.