PoleShare is a multi-platform file sharing service that lets you transfer files with just a few taps. Share movies, documents, music, videos & large files without limits.
PoleShare lets you securely transfer files & data between different devices, whether mobile phones, tablets, or computers, regardless of the operating system. PoleShare is a truly global file sharing app that also supports cross-platform sharing, so share your favorite movies, music, videos, apps, & documents with people living in any corner of the world. You can share files locally with nearby devices, globally via the internet, or universally with your web browser. PoleShare is now available on all popular platforms.
Security & Privacy
Data protection & privacy are a hallmark of PoleShare, and it is something we take very seriously. The files shared on PoleShare are encrypted and are only temporarily stored on our secure web servers. These files cannot be decrypted or read by anyone, including us. And they will get deleted from our servers automatically after a period of time goes by or if the sender deletes the sharing link himself/herself. The receiver can access the shared files if provided with the 6-digit-key by the sender or by scanning the QR code on the sender's device. These codes will also expire automatically after a while. We do not share user information with third-party in any shape or form. And sharing files is super easy.
3 Easy ways to share files with Poleshare
The local share is used to share large files wirelessly over the air with nearby devices. Local share does not need internet, BlueTooth, or cables; instead, it merely connects to two devices via a WiFi hotspot to share files. Share files at speeds of upto 300 times faster than BlueTooth.
You can also share large files with anyone in any part of the world on the internet by entering a secure key or by scanning a QR code. Share files effortlessly between devices across platforms at breakneck speeds.
You can send & receive files with ease by using your web browser. Web share uses the same principles of Global share while sharing files.
How does Global Share work?
How to send files?
- Simply hit "Send" and select the files you wish to transfer.
- A secure QR code and a 6-digit-key will appear.
- Either share this key with the receiver or ask the receiver to scan the QR Code with their device.
How to receive files?
- Simply hit "Receive" and either enter the 6-digit-key or scan the QR code on the sender's device to start the download.
- You can find all your received files inside the "Received Files" page.
This process is identical while sharing with your computer. You can also find all files you may have sent or received inside your Transfer History.
- A powerful file sharing platform
- Share anywhere between platforms & operating systems.
- Limitless file sharing
- Share movies, videos, documents, music & apps with just a few taps.
- Secure file sharing with encryption
- Maintains transfer history
- The user can delete sharing links
- Free & Easy-to-Use
Poleshare comes in 10 languages now, choose your favorite language.
Since PoleShare is an internet-based service, both the sender & receiver must be connected to the internet to share files. We would advise users to share large files only through WiFi in most cases when mobile data is limited.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- QUANTUM4U LAB PRIVATE LIMITED
- 84.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Quantum4U Lab Pvt Ltd