PopClip appears when you select text with your mouse on your Mac. Instantly access context-specific actions including copy and paste, plus extensions like Send to Evernote. If you select text containing a URL, email address or file path, PopClip can open it. Select a misspelled word, and PopClip offers corrections. Select any text to do a web search with those terms, or select a single word to get the dictionary definition.
More than 100 free extensions are available, including Paste and Match Style, Translate, Send to Evernote, Word Count, Capitalize and much, much more. See http://pilotmoon.com/popclip/extensions.
Please note: PopClip works in most Mac apps, but not in all. For an up-to-date list of known incompatible apps, see http://pilotmoon.com/popclip/apps
"PopClip has achieved near perfect integration with Mac OS X and seems like a default feature of the operating system. For that alone, it is worth its asking price." — The Next Web
"an awesome new utility from Pilotmoon that makes the copy & paste function on your Mac look just like the copy & paste function on your iPhone" — Cult of Mac
"If you love the tap and copy functionality of iOS and want it on your home computer, PopClip is a simple app that adds similar functionality" — lifehacker
"an essential part of my workflow ... 10/10" — Mac.AppStorm
"I think even Mac traditionalists might be tempted." — Dan Frakes, MacWorld
"I'm buying it right now." — Leo Laporte, MacBreak Weekly
• Fix: Avoid duplicate actions sometimes appearing in the PopClip bar.
• Fix: Avoid unintentional "auto copy" where PopClip could fail to restore the original clipboard contents after selecting text.
• Fix: PopClip will now better avoid appearing in non-text situations (such as graphics editing and games).
• Fix: A freezing bug that could happen when activating the Search action, or using extensions in a browser.
• Fix: Exclude PopClip from apps running under Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion and Crossover.
• Fix: In text editors, avoid incorrect text being pasted when the user presses Command-V immediately after selecting text.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Babylon support please
Babylon support please ….
correction 10,06,2017 I do not need it, it works very well with google translate.
Bilgisayarımda en çok kullandığım uygulama beş yıldız harika
After some updates
After 2019 update some items are shown twice on the popclip menu when I select a text somewhere.
Google docs ile sorunsuz çalışıyor
Works great even with Google Docs
- Nicholas Moore
- 968.4 KB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Nicholas Moore
- 89,99 TL
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.