Sight Words free for Kindergarten to 3rd grade. Sight word games for Kids.
Help your kids learn to read using sight word games, fun Dolch list puzzles, flash cards, and more, all with this free educational app!
Sight Words is a learning app that uses flash cards, sight word games, and creative Dolch lists to teach children vocabulary, phonics, reading skills, and more. It features a huge selection of mini-games designed around the concept of sight word games and Dolch lists so that kids as young as kindergarten or pre-school can learn to read with ease.
Sight Words is built around teaching kids reading skills in a simple, fun, and effective manner. They may not know what Dolch sight words are, but parents know these are some of the fundamental building blocks of reading, speaking, and writing in English. This app helps kids learn to read with flash cards, sight word games, and other fun diversions, all using simple Dolch lists!
To provide the best Dolch sight words and standard sight word games, we created the following unique learning modes, all of which are available for free in this app:
• Learn to Spell - Drag letter tiles to fill in the blank spaces. Letter hints are provided so kids can learn to spell while they play the sight word game!
• Memory Match - Turn over the mystery flash cards to see words on the other side, then try to find a matching pair!
• Sticky Words - Dolch list words are written on sticky notes attached to the board. A voice pronounces the word, and your child needs to find the written word that matches.
• Mystery Letters - Letters are missing from the words! Find the correct ones in the space below, then place them where they should go to complete the sight word game.
• Word Bingo - Bingo, but simplified! Match words and pictures to get four in a row.
• Sentence Maker - Fill in the blank spaces by tapping the right sight words.
• Listen & Match - Listen to the spoken word, then find the matching label on the sight word balloons.
• Bubble Pop - Complete the sentence by popping the right word bubbles. Pop all of them correctly to win the sight word game!
Sight word games are one of the best ways to learn pronunciation, reading, and phonics skills. The vocabulary lists are short, simple, but incredibly useful, making it easy for kids to have a good time playing Dolch list sight word games while getting an education, too!
Help your child learn to read and master their reading skills using these fun, colorful, and free sight word games. It's easy to get started, simply download and enjoy!
New in this update:
- New rewards & animations
- Graphical & interface improvements
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RV AppStudios LLC
- 118.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6 to 8
- © 2022 RV AppStudios