Story Planner is a focused, flexible app to outline fiction stories. It works great for writers, screenwriters, producers, directors, and all kinds of storytellers. And it offers quick and easy-to-use story organization, with sync on all your devices and export options to help you write the best stories wherever you are.
Story Planner does NOT include in-app purchases. When you purchase the app, you have access to all features, and we won't bother you with in-app subscriptions, ever.
Outline Your Stories Your Way
· Configure Story Planner to make it fit your writing and stories. Organize your characters, locations, and plots. Build your scenes step by step, always with your style. With this app, outlining will be the easiest, fastest, and most fun part of your writing process.
· Create as many writing projects as you wish and organize it with tags.
· Archive projects to keep them around, but out of your way.
· Create detailed characters, locations, and plot lines for your stories. Add photos to have a complete profile.
· Create the scenes of your story and arrange them by dragging and dropping them into place.
· Quickly create all the elements of the story from within the scene card itself.
· Check your story stats to see your whole story at a glance.
· Organize the elements of your stories by tags to access them every time you need to.
· Choose Dark or Light mode to make writing more comfortable. You can also change the language, font size, and the color theme.
· Open several windows on your iPad and edit different parts of your project or various projects simultaneously.
· Use the keyboard shortcuts to boost your productivity on your iPad and Mac.
· Use the Drag and Drop to add images or move items from one project to another on your iPad and Mac.
Track your Progress
· Set a goal for your projects and configure the Story Planner widgets to see your progress on your home screen. The progress bar will keep you motivated, and you will not lose the flow of your story.
Access Your Projects Everywhere
· Sync your projects between Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
· Projects will sync via iCloud.
· Multiple export options, including Scrivener, Final Draft, pdf, rtf, and txt.
· Automatic backups so that your projects are always safe.
Always Your Projects, Not Ours
· Enable Face/Touch ID protection to keep your projects safe.
· Story Planner is private: We cannot see your projects, in any case!
· You can backup and restore all notes with just a couple of taps.
Please visit the site storyplanner.app for more information. You can also contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @StoryPlannerApp – we're happily awaiting your feedback!
We have put thousands of hours into creating Story Planner. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Story Planner, please take a minute to leave us a review, thank you! :)
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best app for writers on IOS
A really helpful and organizer app. Would recommend anyone interested in writing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bartolome Masco Lopez
- 30.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014, Literautas
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.