The Art Newspaper is an online and print publication that covers the international art world. It was founded in 1990 by Umberto Allemandi and Anna Somers Cocks on the original concept of the Italian publication Il Giornale dell'Arte, founded in 1983. The Art Newspaper has offices in London and New York. Its unrivaled news and events coverage is fed by a network of sister editions, which together have more than 50 correspondents working in more than 30 countries, with editorial offices in Paris, Moscow, Shanghai, and Athens. In 2014, Inna Bazhenova became the owner of The Art Newspaper and the licensed network in China, Greece, France, and Russia.
In addition to the news, The Art Newspaper publishes reviews and commentary by leading figures in the art world, including Nicholas Serota, the former director of the Tate, Glenn Lowry, the director of the Museum of Modern Art, New York, Michael Govan, the director of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Thelma Golden, the director of the Studio Museum, New York, the artists Theaster Gates, Grayson Perry, Elmgreen & Dragset and Shirin Neshat - and many more.
Quarterly subscription (3 months) - £13.49
Annual subscription (12 months) - £59.99
- A subscription allows unlimited access to app content
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically be renewed within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be canceled/refunded once purchased.
- All content in the Art Newspaper app is copyright The Art Newspaper 1990 - 2019. All rights reserved.
- Terms and conditions - https://www.theartnewspaper.com/information/terms-and-conditions
updated user experience
- U. Allemandi & Co. Publishing Ltd
- 42.3 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 U. Allemandi & Co. Publishing Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access 429,99 TL
- Full Access 97,99 TL
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.