Download the B Sound for FREE and add on other sounds through in-app purchases or SAVE over 20% by purchasing the PRO version with 3,000 PHOTO-WORDS and all 24 PHONEMES, plus select phonology targets.
Webber Photo Articulation Castle is an educational app for speech pathologists from Super Duper Publications. It has 3,000 PHOTO-WORDS with 24 PHONEMES for students to practice their articulation skills at the word, phrase, and sentence level, as well as certain phonology skills. All photos are from Sharon Webber's Jumbo Artic Drill Book - Volume 3. To keep your children engaged, Artic Castle has three different learning activities.
GAMES + ACTIVITIES:
• Photo Fun – This is a standard flash card activity. Players look at the pictures and say the words. Tap the scoring icons at the bottom of the card to score the production.
• Arcade Game – There are six variations of the arcade game: Balloon Pop, Duck Derby, Fishing Rodeo, Hidden Treasure, Raceway, and Space Explorer. In each arcade game, after the player taps an object (a balloon, duck, fish, gem, car, or spaceship), the player is awarded points and a picture appears. The player looks at the picture and says the word. At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins.
• Matching – There are two levels of matching. Level 1 (easy) uses six pairs of cards (for a total of 12 cards) and Level 2 (difficult) uses 10 pairs of cards (20 cards total). Students try to find matching pairs of cards while practicing their target sounds.
• Customize play by adding an unlimited number of players and goals.
• Quick Play option to begin playing without entering players and goals.
• Over 100 clear photos on distraction-free white backgrounds (over 2,200 photos in the full version).
• 108 target B photo-words (3,000 target photo-words in the full version).
• 24 sounds included in the full version: B, CH, D, F, G, H, J, K, L, L blends, M, N, P, R (vocalic), R blends, S, S blends, SH, T, TH, V, W, Y, and Z. (plus select phonology targets)
• Sounds appear in the initial, medial, final, and/or recurring positions of words, phrases, and/or sentences.
• Ability to choose words by syllable (1, 2, and >2 syllables).
• Audio for all words, phrases, and sentences.
• Record players’ productions, play them back, and save the recordings.
• Manually or automatically advance to the next card and/or player.
• Works on iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®
DATA TRACKING lets educators and parents:
• Score student responses as correct, incorrect, approximate, and/or cued.
• Keep track of data for all players.
• View player results for all the sessions at any time.
• Examine student progress over time using graphs.
• Email, print, and share session results.
- Super Duper, Inc.
- 378.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Super Duper Publications
- In-App Purchases
- All Sounds ₺269.99
- P Sound ₺12.99
- T Sound ₺12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.