- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added TGA export.
- Added “Remove Black Matte” and “Remove White Matte” filters.
- Shadows and highlights filter can now use either the 1.6 or 1.7 method.
- Live filter improvements.
- Flood select now works on placed images, and can sample from all layers.
- Flood fill too can now sample from layers beneath - also supports blend modes.
- “D” key resets fills to black & white.
- Japanese IME improvements.
- Numerous bug fixes and small improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Serif has completely chnaged the game. I'm so upset that I wasn't aware of this application earlier on. I used Photoshop on almost all my project regarding anything creative in the graphic design field. I'm not a professional by any means but after using Affinity Photo for all but one day...I have completely swtched over the the Affinity suite. I've also gone head and purchased Publisher and Designer.
Everything is simple and laid out in a manner that makes sense. Not to mention the layout is completely customisable and you can make it look similar to photoshop if you it difficult making the transition.
The non destructive layer effects are phenominal, each effect has a mask by default and can be applied either by clipping or masking the effect to the layer you decide.
I could say more but I will be going on an on for days. I'll do a review on my YouTube channel eventually.
If you feel trapped by the Adobe subscription and you need a photo editing app that is high performance based. This is it.
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 420.2 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Serif (Europe) Ltd
- USD 49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.