CastleTrack is an easy-to-use app which turns your smartphone or tablet into a tracker.
Installing CastleTrack on your mobile device provides you with a possibility to control its location or view tracks of movement using the interface of Castlematic monitoring system. The application helps you to know the whereabouts of your staff and optimize the processes connected with it.
To implement monitoring over a unit, you just need an account in Castlematic system, smartphone with a built-in GPS receiver, and access to the Internet.
The application supports choosing a user mode from preset ones or creating your own with settings depending on the goals of monitoring. A wide range of settings available allows receiving accurate data while reducing traffic and battery consumption.
You can easily access the functionality of sending photos, locations, SOS messages and Scanning QR Codes. Moreover, you can create a variety of custom statuses and dispatch any of them in a blink of an eye.
CastleTrack supports remote control functionality from the interface of the Castlematic monitoring system.
• Choosing preset mode (Active/Standard/Lite) or creating your own (Custom).
• Enabling power saving settings.
• Quick access to sending location, photo, SOS messages and Scanning QR codes.
• Collection of data using smart mode for efficient battery consumption.
• Flexible settings for data sending.
Bug fixes and Performance Improvements
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- vijay ravula
- 42.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Breton, Finnish, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Purview
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.