Quickly and easily alert your friends, family and security company to help you at your exact location.
- activate your panic by shaking your phone (app must be open in the background) or opening the app.
- your emergency contacts will receive an SMS notification with your actual location which is updated every 30 seconds. So you can get help, even if you can't speak or are on the move.
- your phone will start calling the emergency number you selected.
- local app users will also receive an alert showing your location, photo and name (opt in feature).
- receive local app user panic alerts (optional).
- receive notifications of crimes or suspicious activities near to you.
- easily report crimes and suspicious activities and automatically notify people in your community.
- view crime locations and hotspots on a map.
- allow us to track your location if you are going into a situation you are nervous about.
- record audio with one touch (to, for example, record an official soliciting a bribe).
- find and call the nearest police station.
- upload a "selfie" photo to help the police or your security company recognise you in an emergency situation.
- the app has national emergency numbers of more than 150 countries pre-loaded.
- generate data to combat crime.
The app works anywhere in the world and is free. Please note that we don't actively respond to panic activations but if your security provider partners with us, they can use the app to do this.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- App Developer Studio Cc
- 21.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Statewide Security and Safety Group LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.