Dreamfall helps you relax and fall asleep. Our Dreamscapes take you away to places like a twilight beach on a remote island, a cozy winter cabin, or a campfire in the northern woods. Our Story Sounds can place you into your favorite story, or you can use soundscapes like a babbling brook, rain on a tin roof, and ocean waves to help you fall asleep.
You can also use Dreamfall to study, work from home, reduce anxiety, and more!
With Dreamfall, you get:
• Over 100+ carefully crafted Dreamscapes and sounds
• High-fidelity sound recordings from locations all over the world
• Meditation – Learn simple meditation techniques
• Custom sound mixing so you can create custom soundscapes
• A Fade-out Timer – End your session when you like or play indefinitely
• Articles – Learn about sleep science and how to get better sleep
• Brainwave Patterns – Use sound frequency patterns to help you relax and sleep
Nod off in a cozy café in Paris, drift to sleep on a road trip on Route 66, or listen to soft rain in London. Dreamfall contains high-fidelity field recordings from places like Africa, Europe, Iceland, and Japan. From an English castle to the Amazon rain forest, you can choose a new place each night.
Our storytellers craft special dreamscapes that put in you the middle of great stories. Relax in the common room of the Wizard’s School of Magic, attend a tea party with Alice, and go 20,000 leagues under the sea with Captain Nemo. Disappear into your favorite story and forget the worries of the day.
There are many relaxing sounds in Dreamfall: a soothing fan, a gurgling brook, rainfall, distant thunder, ocean sounds, and many more. White, brown, pink, and gray noise drown out annoying and distracting sounds. You can even mix sounds to create the perfect custom soundscape.
Dreamfall is perfect for mindfulness and relaxation. Dreamfall has articles that will help guide you with simple meditations and relaxation techniques. Learn easy meditation methods such as guided imagery, body scan, and breathing exercises.
Brain Waves and Binaural Beats:
Scientists have observed that people’s brainwave patterns adjust and align with certain sound frequencies. For example, Delta brain waves are slow, low-frequency brainwaves (between 1.5-4 hertz) and are associated with deep, restful sleep. We include patterns for relaxation, sleep, creativity, focus, and study.
Built on Sleep Science:
We built Dreamfall based on the latest scientific research. Each technique used in Dreamfall is carefully explained with links to scientific research so you can learn more. A team of doctors, psychology professionals, and technologists created Dreamfall to empower you to use the latest scientific techniques to get to sleep.
Just a few of Dreamfall’s Sounds include:
• White, Brown, Pink, Gray, and Blue Noise
• Ocean – Hawaii, Deserted Island, Beach Bonfire, Black Beach, Whale Song, California Coast, Under the Sea, A Quiet Harbor
• Rain – Rain on a Tent, New York City, Paris, London, Rainforest, Rainy Road Trip, Campervan
• Nature – Campfire, Crickets, Wheat Field, Tree Frogs, Desert Wind, Birdsong, Nightfall
• Places – Coffee Shop, Japanese Garden, The Old Castle, African Savanna, Central Park, European Café, Cozy Mountain Cabin, Village Pub, Little Italy
• Water – Hidden Waterfall, Babbling Brook, River Song, Angel Fountain, Jungle Cruise, Canals of Venice, Huck Finn’s Raft, Old Mill, Mystic Lake
• Home – Fireplace, Desk Fan, Purring Cat, Vacuum, Clothes Dryer, Hot Shower
• Travel – The Stagecoach to Denver, The Orient Express, The Captain’s Cabin, Route 66, Campervan, Sailing, Private Jet, Rainy Road Trip, The Subway
• Stories – Sinbad’s Mysterious Cavern, Dragon Claw Tavern, No. 221B Baker Street, The Wizard’s School of Magic, Huck Finn’s Raft, 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, Mad Tea Party, The Carina Nebula, The Timeship Orion
• Brainwaves – for sleep, relaxation, and study
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Delaney Holliman
- 142.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Delaney Holliman
- USD 0.99
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.