Control it anytime, anywhere!
With the Easee app, you always have full control over your chargers whether at home or on the go. Easee charging robot is always connected as it supports both Wifi and comes with built-in 4G. In the Easee app, you have access to all your charging sites and charging robots on each site.
Insight and understanding
With the Easee app, you have insight into how much you have charged for each month, how much power you are currently charging with and how much you have topped up on the battery of your electric vehicle (EV). In addition, you can monitor the distribution of power on each phase. In addition, you can constantly check the status of the charger, whether the car is connected or not and whether charging is in progress.
Security and Access Control
Decide whether the charging robot should always be open or whether to use key tags to start charging. You can easily add or remove key tags to use through the app.
You can also choose whether the cable should always be locked to the charging robot, even when no charging session is in progress. This way you can rest assured that no one can steal your charging cable even when it is not connected to the car.
The fuse that never blows
With the Easee app, you have the ability to limit how much power your chargers can draw so that the main fuse is not overloaded. You can easily set a limited charging power from the app.
The colour scheme is yours
We have done our utmost to offer you an elegant charging solution for your home. Admittedly, whether the charging station matches the car or the house is up to you. We have front covers in five different colours. You choose the one you like best. In the Easee app, you can easily customize the app to match your charging robot as well as customize the look of the app during charging.
• Cosmetic adjustments to product card help pages.
• Site Charging current would sometimes show as 0, even when it was not actually set to 0.
• Opening support and system status pages did not open correctly on some devices.
• Double tapping the product card info icon showed a gray bar on some devices.
• Adds ability to adjust Equalizer main fuse limit in some situations where it couldn't before due to incorrect main fuse value in the Equalizer.
• Update and continue button in Equalizer wizard for unsupported meter types didn't work correctly.
More information about what's changed can be found here:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Easee AS
- 107.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 - Easee AS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.