Eggggg is a ridiculous two-touch platform game about vomit. It's an action packed and crazy experience, and tailored for mobile devices. Gilbert has an extreme allergy to eggs. Eating them will literally make him vomit like a fountain. He escapes from his mean aunt Doris in order to get to a birthday party, and needs to use his vomiting superpower to survive a world of angry cyborg chickens... of course.
"The most unique platformer mobile's ever seen?"
- Pocket Gamer
"The final story level is by far one of my favorite video game levels. Period."
"This is one of the best mobile games we've played in years."
In this game you will find
* A fun and playful game for young and old
* 21 crazy levels of vomiting action
* Smooth game controls – tailored for touch devices
* Included sticker pack for iMessage on iOS 10
* Eggg, Egggg, Eggggg and Egggggg
* Awesome and unique visual style by the Spanish illustrators Brosmind
The game is developed by the Norwegian studio Hyper Games, and is based one the movie "Gilbert's Cruel Revenge" by Maipo Film.
Fixed a critical issue that prevented the app from launching on German-language devices
- Hyper Games AS
- 366 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Hyper Games AS
- USD 4.99
- In-App Purchases
- Midnight Snack USD 1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.