ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 45 million times in total as a series, over 2500 materials, over 1000 fonts, which provides 312 brushes, 51 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Many tutorial videos on ibis Paint are uploaded to our Youtube channel.
- A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
- Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
- Recording your drawing process as a video.
- SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users' drawing process videos.
*Feedback from users
We receive many good reputations from users.
- I could have never assumed that I can draw such a beautiful drawings on smartphones!
- Easiest to use among all drawing apps!
- I have learned how to draw digital drawings without Mac or PC!
ibis Paint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
- Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
- 312 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush previews.
- You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
- Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
*Differences between ibis Paint and ibis Paint X
ibis Paint X shows advertisements.
If you purchase the In-App upgrade, the ads will disappear and there will no longer be any difference with ibis Paint.
We provide you with two ways of purchasing ibis Paint: “Remove Ads Add-on” (one off payment) and “Prime Membership” (monthly payment). When you become a prime member, advertisements will remove. So, if you become a prime member, it will be cheaper not to purchase the “Remove Ads Add-on”.
If you have already purchased the “Remove Ads Add-on”, even if you cancel the “Prime Membership”, advertisements will remain removed.
The more people become prime members, the faster we can develop our application. We would like to create more functions, so please consider becoming a prime member.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the one-month at the time of the first purchase.A prime member can use the following features and services
- Prime Materials
- Prime Fonts
- Tone Curve filter
- Gradation Map filter
- Clouds filter
- Reordering artworks in My Gallery
- No advertisements in screens except the Online Gallery
* After you become a prime member with the first one-month free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
[Remove Ads Add-on]
Unlike ibis Paint (paid version), advertisements are displayed on ibis Paint X (free version). If you buy this Add-On (one off payment), advertisements will remove.
Even if you become a prime member, advertisements will remove. So, if you become a prime member, it will be cheaper not to purchase the “Remove Ads Add-on”.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
Thank you for using ibis Paint X!
From this version, ibis Paint X supports iOS 10.0 or later.
The summary of this update is as follows.
- Drastically improved the layout of the Brush window. Now you can change all brush parameters at will, and register your favarite brushes as Custom brushes.
- Added 50 new brush parameters.
- Added 170 new brushes.
- Added the Circle Drawing tool, the Ellipse Drawing tool, the Regular Polygon Drawing tool, the Bezier Curve Drawing tool and the Polyline Drawing tool which are available in the Stabilizer window.
- Added the Fill feature to the Drawing tools which are available in the Stabilizer window.
- Added the Gap Recognition feature to the Bucket tool and the Magic Wand tool. They can be configured via a switch in the Bucket (or Magic Wand) Properties window.
- Added the Unpainted Recognition feature to the Bucket tool and the Magic Wand tool. They can be configured via a switch in the Bucket (or Magic Wand) Properties window. Note that the Expansion feature is disabled when you use the Unpainted Recognition feature.
- Added the Continuous Filling feature to the Bucket tool and the Magic Wand tool. They can be configured via a switch in the Bucket (or Magic Wand) Properties window.
- Added the Eraser Bucket sub-tool to the Bucket tool. You can erase some area in a similar way to that of the Bucket tool.
- Now you can export your artworks in the PSD format. It will be convenient when you send your artworks to printing companies or you edit them in Photoshop or other applications.
- Drastically improved user interfaces of the Filter tool.
- Enhanced features of the Filter tool. Now you can apply filters to the Selection layer. In the filters such as "Drop Shadow", you can choose the reference layer of the shadow (in the case of "Drop Shadow") between the current layer and the upper layer.
- Added the Reordering artworks feature by which you can reorder artworks in the My Gallery screen and the Collection screen. (This is a Prime feature.)
- Added the Unsharp Mask filter.
- Added the Noise filter.
- Added the Glitch filter.
- Added the Bevel filter.
- Added the Frosted Glass filter, Frosted Glass (Zooming) filter and Frosted Glass (Moving) filter.
- Added the Sheer filter, the Sheer (Cross) filter, the Sheer (Line) filter, the Sheer (Circle) filter, the Sheer (Square) filter and the Sheer (Hex) filter.
- Added the Wave filter.
- Added the "Double" brush type, which produces effects similar to the Outline brush.
- Now you can configure the upper limit of the thickness at the start/end of brush lines up to 200%, which enables you to create brushes with ink pools at the start and end.
- Added the "Single" brush type, which draw monochrome lines even when you choose a colorful brush pattern.
- Added the "Color" brush type, which enables you to draw brush lines in full color.
- Added the "Water" brush type, which produces effects similar to the "Watercolor (Mix)" brush.
- Added the "Opacity of Start" and "Opacity of End" sliders to the Brush window by which you can configure the the opacity at the start/end of brush lines up to 200%. If you set them to values greater than 100%, it draws more opaque lines around the start/end of lines.
- Drastically improved the Title screen, the My Gallery screen and the Collection screen.
- Now the app shows news from our website (ibispaint.com) at the head of the ranking in the Title screen.
- Now the app shows the File menu when you tap the Back button in the Canvas screen to confirm that you really exit the Canvas screen. The "Save as PNG" and "Save as Transparent PNG" features that were in the "…" menu of the Layer window are now available from the File menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Really Really Great app!!
I am not an artist.
But this app makes me love drawing
It is simpe to use- I think that's why I love it!
Ibis Paint is Amazing!!
I absolutely love this app! The versatility it affords me is amazing! No complaints here!
It works AmAZInG👍
- ibis inc.
- 89.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © ibis mobile inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove-Ads Add-on USD 6.99
- Prime Membership USD 2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.