Broadcast live to your internet radio station on the go from your iOS device with PocketStreamer.
Integrated with Radio.co's online broadcasting platform, you can begin broadcasting live in a matter of seconds.
- One click integration with Radio.co. Log in to PocketStreamer using your Radio.co credentials and see when you're next broadcasting live. No host or port details needed!
- Compatible with Radio.co, Live365 and other Icecast/Shoutcast based services
- MP3 Encoding with adjustable bitrate (32kbs, 64kbs, 128kbs, 320kbs)
- Auto Reconnect will reconnect your stream after connection hiccups resolve
- Store multiple stations for easy management
- Supports broadcasting in the background, so you can reference notes without interruption
- Connect any Class Compliant Mixer and broadcast like a pro
- Customize which inputs are broadcasted from your mixer or other audio hardware
- Volume meter helps you visually confirm volume levels
- Gain adjuster to quickly adjust output levels
- Monitor realtime bandwidth usage
- All broadcasts are automatically saved for later playback, or sharing to other apps
For Radio.co stations:
- Know when your next scheduled event is coming up
- Track how much time is left in your session
- Realtime listener statistics
- Support for all class compliant USB mixers
- Customizable mixer inputs
- Automatically save all broadcasting sessions
- Share recordings with any iOS app that accepts files
- Fixed crashes that happen when changing audio hardware
- Other various bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.