Nature Near Me has been created by the NSW Government to help you explore and share NSW’s unique and wonderful nature places.
Use the map to view different types of nature places like old growth forest, rainforest, woodlands, grasslands, great spots to see animals, marine sites, whale watching locations, great views, rivers, wetlands and more.
Plan your nature journey and create your own itineraries to access sites when your device is out of range. Set alerts to be notified of approaching nature places, and share places using social media.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
This new release includes some great new features:
- Inclusion of all NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service sites
- Due to the huge increase in sites we have provided a cluster option on the map to assist your search for nature sites
- You can now add your own great nature site
- The app is optimised for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus & iPad
- Numerous small bug fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Office of Environment and Heritage NSW
- 185.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.