Planergy is an easy-to-use planner with tons of great features and Pencil support. Boost your productivity, have more free time and make your dreams come true with us.
Planergy is a digital planner, diary and a time manager for an iPad and an Apple Pencil.
It features a drawable canvas for every day, and it is only up to you and your creativity what you write on it. The options are unlimited. Schedule your daily routines. Plan your tasks and reminders just by drag-and-dropping them to the timeline. Never miss a calendar event. Write down the moments worth remembering. Attach images from your library of from the web. Draw some beautiful pictures and sketches.
Just take your paper planner and bring it to the iPad. And not only that. What you write into Planergy on the iPad is automatically synced through iCloud to your iPhone as well. Support for the Mac will arrive soon.
TIMELINE, THE HEARTH OF THE APP
* The timeline is composed of canvases, one for each day.
* A canvas shows all of your notes, calendar events, tasks, reminders and pictures.
* By default, it displays one day at a time. But if you need more insight, there is the Overview mode available.
* Drag-and-drop pictures, tasks or drawings.
SYNCHRONIZATION AT ITS CORE
* Planergy works with the Calendar and Reminders apps.
* If allowed, Planergy presents your events and tasks in the timeline so that you never miss an occasion, or fail to finish an assignment on time.
* Any changes made to events and tasks are immediately synced back so that they are up to date on all your devices.
* Planergy uploads your timeline content to iCloud to make it available on your iPhone. Support for a Mac will arrive soon.
MOVE, RESIZE, RESCHEDULE
* Planergy allows you to create, edit or delete events and tasks.
* Create a new item by clicking on "Create a task" or on the calendar icon in the top-right corner and filling in the necessary info.
* Reschedule an item by long-pressing and then dragging or resizing over the timeline.
* Set a task completion date by dragging it into the timeline.
* Edit item information by single-tapping on it either in the sidebar on the timeline.
STUNNING WRITING EXPERIENCE
* Planergy uses Apple's PencitKit to ensure the best writing experience.
* A tool picker with different drawings tools (a pen, a pencil, a marker, an eraser and a lasso tool) and a vast pallet of colours is always at your hand on the iPad.
* Write into the text areas and see your handwriting transform into typed text. This feature works for English and Chinese language only.
DRAW, STORE AND REUSE
* Do you find yourself drawing the same object every second day again and again?
* Planergy has a solution to that. You create it just once, save it to your drawing storage and drag it back to any place in the timeline.
ADJUST WHAT YOU SEE
* We get that sometimes there is just too many of those events and tasks. Therefore, Planergy allows you to hide some of your reminder lists or calendars.
* You can also customize what types of tasks you see in your task list.
* Planergy is versatile and it will adjust to any screen conditions. Landscape or portrait, regular or split-screen, with or without the sidebar.
ONE PURCHASE, LIFETIME USAGE
* Usually, when buying a planner, you have to get a new one every year. With Planergy, you make only one purchase and use our app as long as your Apple account lives.
* You can also benefit from the Family sharing feature and get a planner for all members of your family.
We hope you will enjoy using Planergy. May it be a helpful tool for organizing both your professional and personal life.
Please keep in mind that some of the features are not always available. Writing works only on those iPads which support Apple Pencil (iPad Pro, iPad 6th generation, iPad Mini 4th generation, iPad Air).
Text recognition works only for English and Chinese.
With any questions or requests, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We deliver our first update, which includes critical bug fixes and small improvements to the user experience. This update includes adjustments suggested by our users through an email, website communication or an AppStore review. We thank you for providing us with your feedback.
- calendar header doesn't fit the day numbers
- don't display the tool picker on iPhone after closing the image picker
- date displayed after the startup was offset by 1
- calendar item start and end times are not automatically changed in case of the end date being smaller than the start date
- users can now choose a format of date label
- a download progress bar is shown when adding an image from the Internet, enhanced error message
- the calendar item edit popup is now validated, it offers alarm setting for both events and tasks, it behaves differently in the case of read-only calendars
- read-only calendars are no longer displayed in default calendar selection
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Simon Urbanek
- 4.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Šimon Urbánek, Ondrej Pudiš
- USD 9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.