There are 196 countries in the world with more than 70 different emergency numbers.
Know the right number and get help faster with TripWhistle!
Dial local emergency police, fire, and ambulance phone numbers anywhere in the world with a single touch.
Quickly provide critical information to emergency respondents with in-app access to your street address and GPS coordinates.
"Absolutely essential" - Felix
"Yes, I need this" - Skatecloud
"Must download for anyone who travels overseas" - Nikki Kurz
- Shows your location while on a call
- Call emergency numbers directly from the app or from your wrist with the Apple Watch
- Have all emergency numbers in the world in your pocket
- Shows your exact position in latitude and longitude, as well via map and street address
- Use the overview menu to find emergency numbers from any country
- Coordinates are written in degrees, minutes and seconds so they're easy to read.
- Call directly from the Today View with the new extension
- See the emergency numbers for the country you're in directly on your wrist with the Apple Watch app
- Use your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus to call emergency phone numbers directly from your home screen with the new 3D Touch Quick Actions
- Share your location with your friends, they will also get a link to open your position on the map
- iPad version
TripWhistle is a great app for members of frequent traveler programs - like Delta SkyMiles or United Airlines MileagePlus - or employees of global companies like GM, IBM, Amazon, Google, or Toyota.
Partial List Emergency Numbers (in case you don't have time to download the app):
USA and Canada – 911
Mexico – 066, 060, or 080 (some areas direct 911 to local services)
China – 999 in most large cities. Elsewhere, 120
Hong Kong – 999
India – 102
Indonesia – 118/119. Search and Rescue – 115. Natural disaster – 129
Iran – 110 (112 from mobile)
Israel – 101 (112 from mobile)
Japan and Korea – 119
Malaysia – 999
Mongolia – 103
Philippines – 117 (112 and 911 redirect to 117)
Saudi Arabia – 997. Rescue emergency – 911, 112, or 08
Singapore – 995
Thailand – 1669. “Tourist” police (English speaking) – 1155
UAE – 998 or 999
Vietnam – 115
Egypt – 123. Tourist police – 126
Ghana – 999
Morocco – 15
Nigeria – 199
South Africa – 10177. Police and Fire – 10111 (112 from mobile)
Zambia – 991 (112 from mobile)
Zimbabwe – 999
United Kingdom – 999 or 112
European Union and many other European nations – 112
Australia – 000
New Zealand – 111
Fiji – 911
Vanuatu – 112
Central America and Caribbean:
Guatemala – 120
Barbados – 511
Jamaica – 110
Nicaragua – 118
Honduras – 199
Argentina – 107 (911 will work in certain areas as emergency dispatch)
Bolivia – 118
Brazil – 192
Chile – 131
Colombia – 112 or 123
Paraguay and Uruguay – 911
Suriname – 115
Venezuela – 171
This app and developers are not responsible for costs related to calling the numbers in this app, not all numbers are free. We are not responsible if the app provides wrong number, wrong location, costs related to calling or similar issues.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Added 24 major languages
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added a new logo
The developer, IBM developerWorks, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nicholas POORE
- 43.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Nicholas Poore
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.