Turn your iPhone or iPad into a Kindle with the free Kindle app, and carry all your eBooks with you, wherever you go.
eBooks (including those with narration) that you have purchased on Amazon will automatically appear in your app. Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime members can select and download eBooks directly in the app.
What you’ll get:
• With your newsfeed you can discover what the readers you trust are reviewing and rating highly to find your next great read, and discuss the books, passages and ideas that inspire you while only being one tap away from diving back into your book.
• Sample any eBook for free
• Magazines, newspapers, graphic novels and textbooks with high-res color images
• A customizable reading experience with your choice of font style, size and more
• Comfortable reading day and night with adjustable screen brightness and page color
• Discover and download Kindle Unlimited eBooks and magazines
• Unique features like X-Ray, Whispersync, Page Flip, Print Replica, flashcards and more
• Instant translations and definitions, without leaving the page
• Ability to make and share in-page highlights
• Bold font and text size options
• Access to local library eBooks
In the coming weeks, you will be able to select multiple books in your library at once to mark as read or add to a Collection in bulk.
less money, much magazines
I love to read Japanese magazines every week, the characters of a real book are very small, very hard for old man to read, but for kindle books, I can magnify as big as I need. I love to travel and shopping, the kindle books offer varieties of categories for me to read without charges.
Unable to open since 6.18 update
Since the 6.18 update, I have not been able to open the app. I have already tried uninstall app and de-register device many time, but still can not get the app to work. (I’m using iPhone 7 with latest update)
However, on my older devices (with older iOS), kindle app still runs ok.
Hope this issue gets resolve soon.