AnkiMobile is a mobile companion to Anki, a powerful, intelligent flashcard program that is free, multi-platform, and open-source. Sales of this app support the development of both the computer and mobile version, which is why the app is priced as a computer application.
AnkiMobile offers some features not found in other flashcard apps:
- A free cloud synchronization service that lets you keep your card content synchronized across multiple mobile and computer devices. This makes it easy to add content on a computer and then study it on your mobile, easily keep your study progress current between an iPhone and iPad, and so on.
- The same proven scheduling algorithm that the computer version of Anki uses, which reminds you of material as you're about to forget it.
- A flexible interface designed for smooth and efficient study. You can set up AnkiMobile to perform different actions when you tap or swipe on various parts of the screen, and control which actions appear on the tool buttons.
- Comprehensive graphs and statistics about your studies.
- Support for large card decks - even 100,000+ cards.
- If your cards use images or audio clips, the media is stored on your device, so you can study without an internet connection.
- A powerful search facility that allows you to find cards that match criteria such as 'tagged high priority, answered in the last ten days and not containing the following words', and automatically place them into a deck to study.
- Support for displaying mathematical equations with MathJax, and rendering LaTeX created with the computer version.
- Support for adding images drawn with the Apple Pencil to your cards.
Please note that AnkiMobile is currently intended as a companion to the computer version of Anki, rather than a complete replacement for it. While AnkiMobile is able to display and schedule your cards in the same way the computer version does, certain changes like modifying note types need to be done with the computer software. Add-ons are not supported, so while you can study image occlusion cards created with the computer version, they can not be created within AnkiMobile. For this reason, please start with the computer version of Anki before you think about buying this app.
The cloud synchronization service is optional, and data can also be imported/exported from the app via a USB cable or AirDrop.
Like all apps, AnkiMobile can be purchased once and then used on multiple devices in a household using the same Apple ID. Family sharing is also supported. For information on bulk discounts for educational institutions, please see Apple's Volume Purchase Program.
For more information on AnkiMobile, including a link to the online manual, please have a look at the support page: https://docs.ankimobile.net/
If you have any questions or want to report an issue, please let us know on our support site and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Fixed an error message popping up after the day rolls over.
- Fixed unwanted scrolling when typing in the editor on iOS 14.
- Fixed drawings not being inverted in night mode in the editor.
My previous review is gone.
I rated the app five stars in my first review, but since it’s gone, I’ll rate it again. My audio files and pictures always disappear after syncing, so I never sync. However, somehow it seems to sync automatically, which causes some of my files missing over and over again. I love this app so much for the clean user interface and for how much it’s helped me learn languages, but I sincerely hope that you could address this issue for the users as that my files won’t vanish again in the future. I appreciate your effort!
Add fuctional operation into Apple watch
Developer, this is the awesome app and I open it every day, unfortunately, it does not establish in Apple Watch, could you please to upgrade version for those who used to this gadget, thanks so much.
I think there is a little bug of undo button in this version
If I used the undo button and then closed Anki, the number of the new cards today would decrease when I open it next time.
For example, I set 20 new cards to learn, if I used the undo button and closed the app halfway, finally the new cards I could learn today were less than 20.
開發者「Ankitects Pty Ltd」指出此 App 的隱私權實務可能包含以下資料處理方式。 如需更多資訊，請參閱：開發者的隱私權政策。
- Ankitects Pty Ltd
- 33.8 MB
- 需要 iOS 12.0 或以上版本。
- 需要 iPadOS 12.0 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 需要 iOS 12.0 或以上版本。
- 需要 macOS 11 或以上版本以及配備 Apple M1 晶片的 Mac。
俄文， 土耳其文， 德語， 愛爾蘭文， 日語， 法文， 波斯文， 波蘭文， 簡體中文， 繁體中文， 英語， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文， 阿拉伯文
- © 2021 Ankitects Pty Ltd