The Anova family of precision cookers allows everyone to cook like a pro! Paired with the Anova Culinary app, now perfectly cooked restaurant quality meals are as easy as the touch of a button.
Browse the largest collection of sous vide recipes by Michelin star chefs and home cooks just like you. Then simply connect your cooker to the app and start, stop, and monitor your cook right from your mobile phone. Feeling inspired? Create and share your own recipes and go viral on the ‘gram. Whatever your pleasure, the Anova Culinary app is the place for everything sous vide.
• LARGEST COLLECTION OF SOUS VIDE RECIPES: Access sous vide recipes created by Michelin star chefs and home cooks just like you.
• COOK FROM AFAR: Start, stop, change the temperature, set the timer, and monitor your cooking status from just about anywhere, as long as your device is within Wi-Fi range.
• RECIPE DISCOVERY: Cook recipes by James Beard Award-winning chefs, food editors, celebrity chefs, and more.
• GUIDED COOKING: Follow the step-by-step instructions and click start to start cooking.
• COOK NOTIFICATIONS: Stay up-to-date on your cooking status without getting tied to the kitchen.
• RECIPE SHARING: Share your recipe with friends directly through the app.
• TIME AND TEMP GUIDES: Learn the basics with our simple sous vide guides.
• MANUAL CONTROL: Customize your cook settings with manual time and temperature control.
• RECIPE COLLECTIONS: A series of new and appetizing recipe collections that are sure to keep you cooking.
• RECIPE CREATION: Easily create and save your own personal sous vide recipe.
• FAVORITES: Have a recipe or two that you love? Mark it as a favorite for quick and easy access.
• PERSONAL PROFILE: Create your personal profile and see a history of all the meals you’ve cooked.
• Update to provide access to local recipe data
• Fixed timer bug for Wi-Fi devices
• Fixed bug related to starting a cook from a recipe or guide
• Fixed cooking bar bug
Easy to use, makes cooking less complicate
Delayed start option
It has been over an year since you officials replied in forum that this option would be added very soon, but I still didn’t see where it is.
And the WiFi connection? It requires me to “sign up” and “log in” to have safer connections? I can’t receive any email regarding the registration, except from your advertising ones. nothing happened. I bought it with extra money, got nothing but a Bluetooth version...
Not friendly user experience
Hope you could have more cooking instructions in detail like Joule’s App, which has more choices for cooking with video.
Besides, manual timer setting would not automatically sync to App, which means I can’t check my cooking progress remotely. It’s inconvenient!