Where do the world’s smartest people get their ideas? From great books! Blinkist transforms the key insights of 3000+ bestselling nonfiction books into powerful packs you can read or listen to in just 15 minutes.
Over 10 million users treat us as a companion on the most noble and challenging journey we know: fulfilling human potential.
GET THE KEY INSIGHTS OF 3000+ BESTSELLING NONFICTION BOOKS
• Sharpen your professional skills with the best business books in your field
• Explore your many-sided self with the most impactful self-improvement titles
• Discover new perspectives on the world with bestsellers on economics, science, history & culture
• Stay on top of the latest trends and ideas in your professional field
SWITCH BETWEEN AUDIO AND TEXT
• Listen to audio versions to effortlessly slip learning into your day
• Create your own personal audio playlists to customize your learning experience
• Learn hands-free at the gym, in the car, or doing chores with Autoplay
• Read and listen offline
ENJOY PERSONALIZED READING RECOMMENDATIONS & EXPERT-CURATED LISTS
• Always know what to read next—we’ll suggest titles based on your interests & reading history
• Discover new ideas and topics with suggested readings curated by experts
BENEFIT FROM A HUMAN TOUCH
• Focus only on the best nonfiction—our editorial team carefully selects every one of our titles
• Enjoy lovingly written summaries of key ideas by field experts with a passion for explaining complex matters in simple, beautiful language
LEARN THE WAY SCIENCE INTENDED
• Retain more thanks to a format based on neuroscientific research
• Understand quickly and easily thanks to crystal clear language and short, powerful content
Whether you have two minutes or twenty, immerse yourself with our exclusive Blinkist Originals content including popular shows like 'Two Minutes with Seth Godin" and "State of Mind"
IN THE PRESS
"Blinkist is an intriguing new app that encourages you to read more nonfiction books... It’s a fun and fascinating way to discover new and interesting topics” - The New York Times
“There is no such thing as too much knowledge. If you would like to expand your horizons, but don’t have the time to read, Blinkist is a speedy and convenient way of learning” - TheNextWeb
"Blinkist offers a terrific service – great ideas distilled down to their very essence. For those of us who are deeply curious about new ideas on success, happiness, innovation, progress and more, it’s a great start." - Forbes
“The audio feature is an awesome way to dive into a book while folding laundry or cooking a meal.” - BuzzFeed
HOW IT WORKS:
Getting started is simple. Download the Blinkist app now and sign up for a free 7-day trial. We have monthly and annual plans available.
With Blinkist Premium you have:
• unlimited access to 3000+ titles
• unlimited access to audio versions of all titles
• personalized recommendations from the Blinkist editorial team
• the ability to read & listen offline
• a send-to-Kindle feature
• the ability to sync highlights with Evernote
If you’re not ready for unlimited access, you can still read one title selected by us, every day, by choosing the Blinkist Free plan.
Questions? Suggestions? You can speak to a real person at Blinkist. Our trusty customer support team is just an email away --- simply write to email@example.com
We’re staying in, working differently, and relating to each other in new ways. But staying in means we can also stay informed. For the first time, Blinkist is giving you free access to inspiring Blinks —without a subscription. Check out a curated list of titles that’ll help you to approach life lived from home mindfully, to take opportunities to grow, stay informed about the world around you, and to nourish your body and soul.
Like it a lot!!!
Especially recent tryout with some interviews and take away things, while sometimes the blinks are too many or too long, these takeaways are actually drag my attention back. Happy to see the app is getting some new ideas and developing new concept of making it better! (:
Good resource of books’ summaries
This app is really good for those people who may not have enough time. Just pick topics you’re interested in and if the blinks spur your deeper interest then you can go and read the whole book. Really save lots of time searching on internet with cluelessness.
In a snip
Office life in Asia is filled with time crunches,
Blinkist offers some short knowledge and easy tap and listen.
However the continue reading after pressing listen will push the audio as well. Making the user jump back and closing it. Would be nice to have a audio function off on the read page.