Comprehension Builder 2 is the second app in our comprehension series that focuses on understanding “wh” questions with a more complex sentence structure, including past and future tense verbs and prepositional phrases. We have continued to use color-coded sentence parts, with subject, verb, object and preposition components, while asking more difficult “Wh” questions – (When? How? Why?) to help build comprehension.
Four levels are also included:
Level 1 – Color-coded sentence parts with color-coded matching areas to drag sentence parts in making sentences.
Level 2 - Color-coded sentence parts without the color-coding to match for sentence building.
Level 3 – Fill in the blank, with parts of sentence provided and words that must be (dragged to sentence) filled in correctly.
Level 4 – Multiple Choice, with error reinforcement statements to develop understanding of why the selection was incorrect before making another selection.
This application is appropriate for multiple populations, from children to adults, regular education and special education, with disorders such as autism as well. Parents, Educators, and Speech Pathologists will love the simplicity and teaching tools within this app, while users will enjoy the picture content and reward screen after number of correct responses.
For regular education learning, young children are beginning to form simple sentences and to learn how words in a sentence need to be organized. For special education, basic language skills are very difficult and must be taught in a structured way. Interpretation of questions is an area of difficulty that is addressed in this app, explicitly teaching the components of “When?”, “How?”, and “Why?” within the sentence structure, using the language of time (before, after, when) and cause/effect.
- Simple and user-friendly interface to select responses to questions and structure grammatically correct sentences.
- Hundreds of pictures to enhance comprehension
- Functional vocabulary
- Real-life situations
- Receptive and expressive tasks
- Grammar and syntax
- Present Progressive, Past, and Future Verb Tenses
- Concepts of time, sequence, location, and quality
- Cause and effect
- Articulation at sentence level
- Recording feature for self-monitoring
- Complex sentence structure with prepositional phrases
- Four levels of comprehension-building for a scaffolding approach to teaching
- Support for unlimited user accounts
- The app generates a detailed progress report for each student
- Archive recorded sentences for each student
- Capability to email the recorded sentence(s) from the app
- Users can add their own sentences, questions, images, and voices to the app
- All the self created content will be auto sync with your other iPad devices
- All sentences and content developed by certified Speech Language Pathologist
OTHER GREAT FEATURES:
- No advertisements or in-app purchases
- Audio reinforcement and reward screen
- Settings that allow changes to be made for individual users.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
開發者「AbiTalk Incorporated」尚未提供關於其隱私權實務和資料處理的詳細資訊給 Apple。如需更多資訊，請參閱開發者的隱私權政策。
開發者送出下一個 App 更新項目時需要提供隱私權詳細資訊。
- AbiTalk Incorporated
- 67.2 MB
- 需要 iOS 7.0 或以上版本。
- 需要 iPadOS 7.0 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 需要 iOS 7.0 或以上版本。
- 需要 macOS 11.0 或以上版本以及配備 Apple M1 晶片的 Mac。
- 4+（為 6 - 8 歲兒童設計）
- © Copyright 2015 AbiTalk
- App 內購買
- Comprehension Builder 2 Full Version $270.00