If you want to reclaim tens of gigabytes of your storage used for various Xcode caches - this tool is for you!
Xcode could store tens of gigabytes in ~/Library/Developer folder. Most of those cached files & symbols are not reclaimed over time and could consume a large amount of your storage, which is especially important if you have relatively small SSD drive.
DevCleaner gives you an easy way to inspect auto-generated files and clean them if necessary. It could also remind you about scan after a while.
It includes command line tool that allows you to include cleaning in your scripts.
This update brings following improvements:
- Added support for cleaning SwiftUI previews
- Added support for cleaning macOS device support files (in case of using Apple Silicon Mac for iOS development)
- Slightly reorganized support buttons on main window
- Added feedback and report problem buttons in "Help" menu, to send directly with system info and logs
- Possible fix for asking for Developer folder access multiple times
- More reliable disk space left information on app window bar
- Some smaller fixes and improvements
More files will be available to clean in future version 3.0.0!
It worked perfect. And unlike other clean tool, DevCleaner gives unlimited amount on cleaning files with this free edition. It is a wonderful tool that every XCode developer would love.
having good gui, nice function
Excellent tool for tight storage
開發者「One Minute Games」指出 App 的隱私權實務可能包含下方描述的資料處理。如需更多資訊，請參閱開發者的隱私權政策。
開發者不會從這個 App 收集任何資料。
- Konrad Kolakowski
- 5.8 MB
- 需要 macOS 10.15 或以上版本。
- © 2020 Konrad Kołakowski
- App 內購買
- Small Coffee $70.00
- Big Coffee $130.00
- Lunch $330.00