Done helps you create healthy routines by helping you set goals, tracking your progress, and then motivating you with streaks/chains. Unlike so many other habit apps, Done lets you set a goal and track it MULTIPLE times a day, not just one time per day.
Done can help you both BUILD and QUIT habits/activities.
After setting tangible daily, weekly or monthly goals, Done will help you track your habits and activities and tell you when you've met your goal. Done also keeps track of Streaks or Chains when you've met your goals in consecutive periods.
The FREE version of Done allows you to create 3 habits/goals. For more than 3, you'll need to make the one-time upgrade to the Premium Version.
• Allows you to set and track goals on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Let's you set a goal for MULTIPLE times a day, not just once like most habit apps
• Totally customizable habit display (the color bar) - you choose what will motivate you
• Enables tracking for both building habits AND quitting habits
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Daily journal lets you keep notes about your habit
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Group habits into custom categories for easy organization
• Multiple reminders for each habit (Premium Version Only)
• Exportable CSV data with totals and time stamps (Premium Version Only)
• Passcode protection (Premium Version Only)
• iCloud and Dropbox data backup (Premium Version Only)
Done is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. For more info about the Growth Bundle: http://growthbundle.com
DONE contains subscriptions for the Growth Bundle, which is an optional monthly or annual subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
• Complications for Apple Watch Series 4 now supported. Progress bars display (# goals with activity / # tracked goals unmet at today).
• You will now see a checkmark on a habit with activity on the current day.
• You can now set a reminder to fire 'ALWAYS', only when there is 'NO ACTIVITY,' or only when the goal is 'UNMET'. All existing reminders default to 'ALWAYS'. Note: Reminders will only fire on Tracked Days for Daily and Weekday reminders.
• You can now access the Journal from the main Habit List by triple tapping (3x) the habit name.
• Bug Fix: Notes added on previous days from main list now have correct timestamps.
• Bug Fix: Notes and counts edited in Journal keep original timestamp.
• Bug Fix: CSV file export now contains all journal notes.
• Badge now resets after the day is reset (ex. midnight).
• Badge number now shows number of goals with NO activity, rather than number of goals UNMET.
iCloud / Dropbox Backups:
• Bug Fix: Backups are now faster and working more reliably.
Thanks to all for your feedback and reviews. We are listening! And as always, thanks for using DONE.
Easy to use and easy to track habits
I tried several habit tracking apps but I found this one the most customisable and convenient, as it lets you set habit goals by week rather than specific days. For example, my goal was to set up a habit to workout 5 times a week, which was kind of hard to achieve with other apps as most of time tracked goals on a daily basis.
It’s the most customizable habit tracking app I had seen.
Could you please make cancel/save button locate on top of/at the bottom of the screen?
Or I have scroll to the very top to push save button every time if I make any change.