The feedly app gathers the content of your favorite websites, blogs, Youtube channels and RSS feeds in one place.
It is the world's #1 reader with more than 15 million users.
The feedly Mac app syncs seamlessly with the feedly iPhone app and the feedly iPad app so that you can read your favorite sites anytime, anywhere.
The feedly Mac app has a few super powers that the feedly web interface does not include.
1) You get to easily login with a Google or Twitter account which is different from the one you use in our Safari browser.
2) You get a nice dock icon with an unread count badge.
3) The feedly Mac app is configured to handle feed:// URLs so that you can easily add new feeds to your feedly.
4) You have the possibility to open articles in a new tab inside the app without having to switch to your web browser.
We know that a lot of you use feedly on a Mac. We are excited to embark on the journey of making the feedly Mac app the most efficient way to organize, read and share the content of your favorite sites.
If you have suggestions on how to improve the experience, please join the open feedly community.
What's new in version 0.2?
- You now have the possibility to open articles in a new tab inside the feedly app!
Default behavior is still the same (article links are opened inside you web browser), so modify your app preferences to try out the new feedly tab bar.
- Popups inside the app are now resized to fit their content.
- Fix Buffer bug with login via Facebook or Twitter
- Fix Pinterest bug where users can't pin images.
- OPML file upload via the app is now supported.
- Remove bounce behavior on scroll
stop blocking my page
please stop blocking the entire page with introduction news! I don't mind if the news are displayed in front page, or a notification window on top left, but blocking out my entire page is just as irritating as ad walls! I can't do anything before I click "later", which I hate to, because I never asked for these information in the first place! Plus they totally inturrupted what I was trying to do!
使用體驗和在桌面瀏覽器或手機App差異不大。但是該程式做在Mac上，很多功能像無效一樣 (沒有作用)，例如：Customize Toolbar 自訂工具列、Command+ 和 Command- 放大縮小字體、Font 設定字體等等。 不知是我不會用，還是本來就沒功能？
Twinkling menu bar
Bring the same user experience from web to laptop is great. But the menu bar is twinkling as scrolling content of feeds, it makes me feel very very uncomfortable. Please~ Please~ fix it A.S.A.P.. Thx!