Mirror your texts from one phone to another phone.
mysms mirror is a handy SMS extension for everyone who uses two or more smartphones. The app displays your texts from one phone to your other phone so that you are always up to date. No missed texts, no lost messages, no worries which phone to take. It will feel like you have your second phone with you, even if you leave it at home/at the office.
*** IMPORTANT: With this app you will sync all messages from your mysms phone app. All messages that show up in your mysms inbox on your other phone, will show up in this mirror app. ***
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Install mysms on your smartphone you want to mirror and create a mysms account. This will be the account that you use to mirror your texts.
2) Install this app to display your messages on your primary phone and log in with your previously created or your existing mysms account.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
● Mirror your SMS from your phone to another phone
● Sync SMS from one phone to another phone
● Send & receive texts using your second phone’s number
● Text notifications for your second phone
● Notifications on incoming/missed calls from your other phone
● SMS transfer to another phone
● Manage two SMS accounts on one phone
● Save your texts securely in the mysms cloud storage
● Group chat with up to 50 participants
● Share pictures with your contacts
● Free messages to other mysms friends
● Send texts on any device with the mysms tablet, desktop & web applications
We’re always happy to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion? A question? A problem using the application? Just contact us at http://support.mysms.com and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
it won't allow me use phone number login;
google login also takes very long period of time and still not success;
please advise me how to login a new account ?
Potential gmail account fraud
Can use it only after login. But after entering my pw it NEVER worked.