Glider is a simple, intuitive and incredibly versatile music player.
Search, browse, sort and shuffle across any number of supported music sources including: UPnP/DLNA media servers, MPD servers, your local iTunes library¹ and files imported through the iOS Files App, iTunes File Sharing, Safari or AirDrop.
Import your existing iTunes, M3U and MPD playlists – or create and edit new playlists across all connected sources.
Play your music on any device supporting UPnP/DLNA, OpenHome, MPD, Google Chromecast, AirPlay or directly to your iOS Speaker or headphones.
Additional features include:
• Lock screen controls to control playback while Glider is in the background
• Last.fm integration
• Genius.com integration to provide song metadata and easy access to lyrics
• An optional Dark Mode for easier reading in low light
• An optional Analog Mode to focus on album-based listening
• Gapless playback support on all capable devices
• Sort by Artist, Composer, Release Date (newest or oldest first), Title or Recently Added
• Automatic selection of the highest quality source file when multiple sources overlap
An optional monthly tip subscription is available to those who would like to show additional support for Glider development after purchasing Unlimited Playback. Payments will be charged to your account after confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off from your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
1. Glider cannot play files or import playlists from the subscription-based Apple Music service.
Google Chromecast is a trademark of Google LLC
• Minor bug fixes
Interrupt the music when play voice message in wechat.
When i play and send the voice message in wechat will interrupt the music via chromecast. But it will not interrupt the music when i play the voice message in whatsapp. Can help the bug please? Many thanks