Go for Facebook is the best and most powerful unofficial Mac app for Facebook. It is fully feature packed and built for addicts who want to easily use Facebook without having to ever open a web browser.
• Instant access to Facebook via your Mac's menu bar
• Awesome color-coded notifications with audio alerts
• Choose between desktop (full sized browser view) & mobile (condensed view) modes
• Popup notifications support
• Facebook Chat support with notifications
• Ability to turn off Facebook distractions/ads
• Window opacity control
• Resizable window
• Ability to run app via both the menu bar and the Dock
• Slick touch gestures support
• Accessibility options with font size modification, hotkeys and Voiceover support
BENEFITS OF GO FOR FACEBOOK:
• The best Facebook experience on your Mac
• The ability to use Facebook without a web browser window/tab
• Visually pleasing design and interface
• Always being connected yet undistracted
• Regular free updates
We've worked hard to make Go for Facebook as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
Legal Note: Go for Facebook is a 3rd party app for Facebook and is not affiliated nor endorsed by Facebook in any way whatsoever.
We'd like to thank all our users for making Go for Facebook the most popular Mac app for Facebook!
We have finally solved the issue with the jittering that was happening when scrolling. Please help us by leaving an updated review!
This is a smooth app. Simple to use and don’t have to open Safari for browsing facebook.
Sometimes after waking Mac up, I find every App is hang because Go for Facebook eats up all memory, up to 25GB (My Mac has only 16GB actually). Even if I kill Go for Facebook process to release memory, all Apps are still hang until I reboot my Mac manually.
Otherwise, everything is good.