Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
On August 17th, the largest archipelago in the world, the biggest economy in Southeast Asia and home to about 260 million people is celebrating its 74 years of independence. Dirgahayu kemerdekaan Indonesia!
As Indonesia continues its journey forward, so does Grab. Upgrade your super app to version 5.58 for a smoother experience.
Drivers are terrible
We booked for a grab taxi and wait for the driver for over 20 mins maybe more. The driver cancelled my order without reason! Maybe on his way to my location, he got a better costumer? The next booking we have to wait for another 26mins because the driver who accept my order had to dropped another customer, so we cancelled this one immediately in order not to waste our (and his) time. However, I could never get any order booked successful AGAIN! Although it’s better than the taxi which didn’t pay by meters, we just met a driver who asked us for our country’s currency for souvenir. We didn’t bring it with us because we were in Bangkok so we gave him a coin(about 10 bahts) for souvenir. A min later he opened a drawer of his car and found a 100 bill of our country and said sorry he forgot that he already had had one! Before we got out of his car, he asked for changing the 100 bill into Thai baht. Now we know how he made money from tourists.
Thanks to this app made us a better way to get taxi, but we gave 2 stars due to total poor quality of drivers in Bangkok.
We left our phone on the taxi and we found that immediately we getting out of the car and dragged the car handgrip and yelled. The driver just DIDN’T stop and I fell down. After I fell down then he stopped the car SLOWLY. Then I got my phone. Just very angry and felt disappointed and disgusted. Bangkok is a modern city but you should be aware all the time.
Really bad, don’t choose grab
1. We have to go to airport on the early morning, but we wait for the drive about 15 mins, when we start to go, he doesn’t know where to go to the airport, and took us to the wrong way and my boyfriend had google map to guide him back to right way, even that he doesn’t believe us, then he take off the free way on the wrong exit, we have to guide he back to free way again and when we finally get to the airport, the price of the ride got 100 tbh more expensive because he get the wrong road , not mention his car is really really wet and dirty
2. I don’t know why this kind of bad driver can be a driver in Thailand, anyway don’t risky your trip on this, totally not worthy
I got late to the airport with our clothes wet and we had to guide him how to get the airport and it was really clear how to get the airport following the traffic signals. This driver shouldn’t be giving rides on grab, totally useless, waste of time and a really bad way to finish our trip in Bangkok...