Fly THIS! is an addictive game of explosive airplane action that will challenge your inner air traffic controller.
The sequel to the award winning Conduct THIS! takes players to the skies in a race against time to bring passengers safely to their destination by drawing flight paths and avoiding collisions in increasingly challenging action-puzzles.
Mastering air traffic has never looked this good and been this fun. Upgrade your airport and purchase new planes for your fleet as your little airline expands its reach to far away destinations.
• Control planes in a beautiful 3D world
• Simple and intuitive gameplay for everyone
• Transport passengers, earn coins and unlock new airplanes
• Progress through exotic islands with unique themes
• Fantastic soundtrack by composer Mikkel Gemzøe
• From the Award winning team that brought you Conduct THIS!
This update brings a few fixes to the previous release. Enjoy!
Fly THIS! 1.7 release notes:
Hi pilots! We have a major update of the game ready for you. Not only does it bring new content to play, we’ve been refining the entire experience, from the beginning to the very end of the game. Here’s what’s new:
• A new, mysterious region to be unlocked. You’ll need to collect badges from the most difficult levels to unlock this special region, which contains the ultimate challenge.
• Two new airplanes to be unlocked: The Antonov An-225 Mriya, the heaviest airplane in the world, and the VSS Unity, the fastest airplane in the game.
• All levels in the game have been adjusted for timing and difficulty. The beginning of the game should be easier to get through, and the later levels should be free of frustration. The time needed to get the three-star-hat has also been tweaked for many levels.
• Lots of updates to the UI of the game. Animations has been sped up for a more snappy experience, there are now markers over the airports when dragging airplanes to make it more clear where to go, you can see the number and difficulty of the level before entering it, and many more small tweaks.
• The intro and beginning of the game has been changed to make the game easier to get started with, with clearer explanations and fewer chances for failure. If you know someone who would enjoy Fly THIS!, but doesn’t play yet, now is the perfect time to introduce them!
• New hidden level of difficulty to unlock!
We’ve been working really hard on this update for the past many weeks, and we’re pretty happy with the game as it is now. We hope that you’ll have a lot of fun with it, and remember to leave a nice review if you do, we read all of them (and print the best ones to put on our wall in the office).
Over and out
- The Northplay team
Have too much AD...
Have too much AD...