iHex - Hex Editor
A fast and clever hex editor, checksum utility, file information viewer.
▶ Key Features:
- Checksum. Supported formats as: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160, RIPEMD256, RIPEMD320, HAVAL128, HAVAL160, HAVAL192, HAVAL224, HAVAL256, TIGER128, TIGER160, TIGER, ADLER32, CRC32, CRC32B, WHIRLPOOL, GOST, SNEFRU128, SNEFRU256, MDC2
- File Information. Display file general information special as image EXIF info, audio and video media information.
- Insert, delete, rearrange. iHex does not limit you to in-place changes like some hex editors.
- Work with huge files. iHex can handle as big a file as you’re able to create. It’s been tested on files as large as 118 GB.
- Small footprint. iHex does not keep your files in memory. You won’t dread launching or working with iHex even on low-RAM machines.
- Fast. Open a huge file, scroll around, copy and paste, all instantly. Find what you’re looking for with fast searching.
- Binary diff. iHex can show the differences between files, taking into account insertions or deletions.
- Smart saving. iHex knows not to waste time overwriting the parts of your files that haven’t changed, and never needs temporary disk space.
- Data inspector. Interpret data as integer or floating point, signed or unsigned, big or little endian...
Thanks for all reviews, Please contact us at first time when you have any problem.
1. Fullscreen mode.
2. Improved comparison function.
3. Improved bookmarks function.
4. Support Drag and Drop files.
5. Other bug fixed.
It’s simple and powerful
good editor for HEX file
it’s good editor for HEX file!