Living Earth is the best and most beautiful world clock and weather app for your Mac! The award winning app for iPhone and iPad is now available with a single click from your Mac menu bar offering easily accessible world times and weather for millions of cities around the world. Real-time global cloud cover, live wallpaper, and screensaver features turns your desktop into a window in space.
Apple Editors' Choice!
Featured in the Best of the Mac App Store.
"Living Earth is proof that a world clock and weather app can be beautiful" - Apple @AppStore
"A stunning app that shows the Earth in real time, based on global weather reports. " - WIRED
● World clock and weather with a single click on the menu bar or customizable shortcut from anywhere in your Mac.
● Live clouds from near real-time satellite cloud data - updated every 3 hours. View global cloud patterns, hurricanes and tropical storms around the world.
● World clock and weather for over 3 million cities. 10 day and 2-hour forecasts powered by Weather Underground.
● Live Desktop wallpaper and screensaver. Updates continuously while you work.
● Observe sunrise and sunset borders around the world live as they are happening. Watch the day and night shadow line progress across the globe through the day.
● Stars, constellations, and the Milky Way are displayed accurately in time and space.
● High resolution live 3D simulation. Enhanced for Retina display.
Quality detailed weather information provided by Weather Underground (www.wunderground.com). Weather Underground is the world's best source of the most reliable and accurate weather data available.
EMAIL US: email@example.com
BECOME A FAN: https://www.facebook.com/livingearthapp
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/livingearthapp
- Center icon and temperature on menu bar for MacOS 10.12.
- Increase text contrast and legibility.
- Fix issues with connecting and disconnecting external displays.
Location service not working
Sent feedback via mail on Jun. 8. No reply.
fix it pls
Seriously, can you stop the earth pops out when I'm watching movie??
This program should be smart enough to know this mac is busy right now!!