miniDSP control App is a remote control App which allows remote control functionality of your miniDSP processor over Wifi. It allows basic remote control functions such as:
• Self discovery of minidsp products on the networks
• Source selection
• Master volume control
• Master mute
• Recall of preset (1-4)
• New Link Device feature: Duplicates setting changes to one or more linked device(s)
• Link History: Previously linked devices are saved in history tab for easy recall
• Dirac Live Bypass
The Master Volume control function for PWR-ICE is available in firmware v3.2 or above. Please select "Remote Mode" radio button near the upper-right corner of the PWR-ICE plugin software (please use software version 1.4 or above) to enable this function. If the device firmware is v3.1 or below, please connect the device to the PWR-ICE2 plugin software and from the menu bar at the top, select "Restore" -> "Upgrade Firmware" to update the device firmware to v3.2 or above. Please consult firmware upgrade manual (included in software download package) for details of updating the firmware.
- Support discovery of minidsp devices connected to Wi-DG.
- Added source selection support for minidsp devices connected to Wi-DG.
- Added Dirac Live Bypass for Dirac Live capable devices (DDRC-22, DDRC-24, DDRC-88A/D, SHD, SHD Studio) connected to Wi-DG.
- Please visit https://www.minidsp.com/products/accessories/wi-dg (supported plugins section) for list of minidsp devices supported with Wi-DG.