The official NDI® Camera. Turn your phone or tablet into a live video production camera.
NDI® (Network Device Interface) is a low latency IP video protocol developed especially for professional live video production, and is supported by an extensive list of broadcast systems from many manufacturers.
NDI® HX Camera turns your iOS imaging devices into high-quality wireless a/v sources for NDI-enabled broadcast systems and software on the same network. Your device’s output is automatically recognized by NDI-enabled* video systems, ready to be mixed into live shows or even for use as a web camera when used in conjunction with NDI® Tools (ndi.tv/tools).
* Note: Requires support for NDI v.4 or better.
• Easy to use
• iPhone and iPad compatibility
• Front/rear camera selection
• Auto Focus, AF Lock, or tap to focus
• Auto Exposure, AE Lock
• Manual exposure compensation
• Light on/off (on supporting devices)
• Audio mute
• Optional grid overlay
• HI Bandwidth (up to 4K), medium (up to 1080p) and standard (640x480) modes
• Simple pinch zooming
• Automatic NDI device recognition
• Connection notification and tally (on air/preview) displays
• Knowledge Base Articles https://support.newtek.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=iphone&commit=Search
• NDI Forums https://forums.newtek.com/forumdisplay.php/360-NDI-%28Network-Device-Interface%29
• Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XZujmgL3uc&t=4s
Bug fixes, performance improvements, and bandwidth usage improvements.
iPhone 11 Pro Max issues
My OBS my video capture from my iPhone 11 Pro Max so laggy. And microphone lag too.
on iOS 13.2.3