Bring student engagement into every classroom with Nearpod.
Nearpod is a student engagement platform built to make teaching with technology easy. It’s designed to work with any classroom technology, from iPads and iPhones to Macs and Chromebooks. With Nearpod you can control what your students see and get feedback in real-time feedback.
Sign up for FREE today to create interactive learning experiences students will love! Our award-winning solution is used in 97 of the 100 largest U.S. school districts.
Nearpod’s formative assessments create a safe environment for students to learn and share. You can create and import your own Google Slides, Powerpoint of PDF lessons in minutes and add interactive activities such as:
VR Field Trips: Take your students anywhere using virtual reality, without leaving your classroom
Time to Climb: Assess student understanding with a game-based activity.
Draw It: Have students draw, highlight, type, and add pictures on an interactive whiteboard
Collaborate! Board: Create collaborative learning opportunities where students can share ideas in real-time.
Quiz: Assess students' understanding through multiple choice questions and receive instant feedback.
Polls: Highlights student opinions, check for understanding, or provoke discussion.
Nearpod has over 7,000+ ready-to-run, customizable K-12 lessons for all grades and subjects. Find something for ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, Computer Science, Digital Citizenship and more! Lessons are created in partnership with respected and trusted publishers such as:
Common Sense Education
Nearpod offers supplement curriculum that aligns to state and districts priorities and goals:
Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
College and Career Exploration (CCE)
Historical Perspectives and Literacy (HPL)
English Learners (EL)
Digital Citizenship and Literacy (DCL)
Learning Labs (LL)
To make your technology integration as seamless as possible, Nearpod has partnered with:
What teachers are saying:
“Having students with varying needs and abilities, I was struggling for a way to keep them all engaged in the same lesson. Nearpod allows the students to all feel successful and like they are part of the lesson.”
-Amy Benner, Language Arts Teacher
“I use VR headsets and @Nearpod app to organize virtual field trips to English speaking countries & interesting places in the world!”
-Hanna Dudich, EFL teacher
“Time to climb + A virtual field trip = maximum student engagement. Thanks Nearpod for making lesson planning a Breeze.”
Michelle Gaetjens, Elementary Media Specialist
- Subscribe to Nearpod Gold Edition annually ($119.99). You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Download Nearpod now and sign up for a FREE account to start experiencing the magic of Nearpod!
Minor bug fixing and improvements
- NEARPOD INC
- 210.9 MB
系統需求：iOS 9.1 或以後版本。相容裝置：iPhone、iPad、iPod touch。
丹麥文, 俄文, 加泰羅尼亞文, 匈牙利文, 印尼文, 土耳其文, 巴克摩文挪威文, 希伯來文, 希臘文, 德語, 捷克文, 斯洛伐克文, 日語, 法文, 波蘭文, 泰文, 烏克蘭文, 瑞典文, 簡體中文, 繁體中文, 羅馬尼亞文, 義大利文, 芬蘭文, 英語, 荷蘭文, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙文, 越南文, 阿拉伯文, 韓語, 馬來文
- © Nearpod Inc. 2018
- App 內購買
- NPP "CCP Multiplication & Division: Part A" NT$ 170
- NPP "CCP Multiplication & Division: Part B" NT$ 170
- NPP "CCP Fractions - Addition & Subtraction: Part A" NT$ 170