- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Convert handwriting to text
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
- Fix iCloud data duplication bug
- Improve migration tool by converting old resource file format to new Notes Plus file extension (.npn). Users can also manually run data migration tool later under App Settings if the migration process wasn't finished.
Overall it’s a pretty good handwriting note taking app!
1. Can’t successfully “add a could account” in Import option via Google account on a same iPhone. Google accounts now need 2-step authentication. After inputting the account info, users need to switch to GMAIL app to accept the login permission. When users switch back, the inputs are gone, back to square one.
2. Can consider adding the link capability from one note to another.
About system language
The App really good.
Could you tell how to change system language ?