OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
* New profile import flow with WebAuth support and "Connect after import" ability
* Removed "Reconnect on Wakeup" setting
* Added "Battery Saver" setting in order to prevent multiple reconnections in the device’s sleep mode
* Added app notification in case when the VPN connection was interrupted
It's ok now
New version looks normal now, thank you.
A great app
It has been working fine since I upgraded to iOS 10 which no longer supports PPTP!
the dns is Not working on new version.
Can you fix it?