Pocket Casts is the world's most powerful podcast platform, an app by listeners, for listeners.Our podcast player provides next-level listening, search and discovery tools. Find your next obsession with our hand curated podcast recommendations for easy discovery, and seamlessly enjoy your favorite shows without the hassle of subscribing.
Here's what the press has to say:
Wired: "Pocket Casts Is the Podcast App Every iPhone User Needs"
iMore: "Pocket Casts is the best podcast app for iPhone"
With a unique set of simple yet powerful features and a limitless podcast database, you're sure to find something you love.
WE SWEAT THE DETAILS
Design: Easily listen to, manage and find new podcasts.
Themes: Whether you're a dark or light theme person we've got you covered. We even have you OLED lovers covered with our Extra Dark theme.
Universal: Custom but familiar iPad interface, supporting Slide Over, Split View and Picture in Picture.
Everywhere: CarPlay, AirPlay, Chromecast and Sonos. Listen to your podcasts in more places than ever before.
Up next: Automatically build a playback queue from your favorite shows. Sign in and have that Up Next queue sync to all your devices.
Trim silence: Cut silences from episodes so you finish them faster, saving hours.
Variable speed: Change the play speed from anywhere between 0.5 to 3x.
Volume boost: Increase the volume of voices, while decreasing background noise.
Stream: Play episodes on the fly.
Chapters: Jump between chapters easily, and enjoy embedded artwork that the author has added (we support MP3 and M4A chapter formats).
Audio & video: Play all of your favorite episodes, toggle video to audio.
Skip playback: Skip episode intros, jump through episodes with custom skip intervals.
Apple Watch: Control playback from our Apple Watch app, adjust the volume or change playback effects, all without ever touching your phone.
Sleep timer: We'll pause your episode so you can rest your weary head.
Airplay & Chromecast: Send episodes straight to your TV or speakers with a single tap.
Sonos: Browse and play your podcast collection directly from the Sonos app.
CarPlay: When you're in the car, so are we.
Sync: Subscriptions, Up Next, listening history, playback and filters are all securely stored in the cloud. You can pick up where you left off on another device and even the web.
Refresh: Let our servers check for new episodes, so you can get on with your day.
Notifications: We'll let you know when new episodes arrive, if you like.
Auto download: Automatically download episodes for offline playback.
Filters: Custom filters will organize your episodes.
Storage: All the tools you need to keep your podcasts tamed.
ALL YOUR FAVORITES
Discover: Subscribe to any podcast in iTunes and more. Browse by charts, networks and categories.
Share: Spread the word with podcast and episode sharing.
OPML: Jump on board without any hassle with OPML import. Export your collection at any time.
There are many more powerful, straight-forward features that make Pocket Casts the perfect podcasting app for you. So what are you waiting for?
Visit pocketcasts.com for more info about the web and other platforms supported by Pocket Casts.
Some people doubted we could get past version 7.9 without making the next one 8.0. I'm here to tell you, they were all wrong. We're at 7.15 and going strong. Maths is meaningless, numbers are virtual, the universe is finitely infinite.
Stuff that changed y'all (we heard y'all love that word, and you know what, it's kinda wholesome. I'm now on board with y'all, y'all):
- There are many reasons why your listening might be interrupted for long time. An unannounced visit from an old friend. A 10-day silent meditation retreat. An unexpected holiday in maison gaol. So we now rewind a little bit when you unpause after a break, to help you remember where you were up to. You can turn this off in Settings > General > Intelligent Playback Resumption.
- Speaking of long breaks, it’s probably been a while since you made a new filter. Well, we changed the steps. Now, when you create a filter, the first thing you do is actually create the filter. Once you’ve done that, give it a name, colour, and icon, and you’re on your way!
- iOS 14 widget improvements based on your feedback. The small widget now matches the app icon and also won't take you to Discover as much.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent custom playback effects from being saved correctly.
- CarPlay icons tweak. These should now look correct on both light and dark CarPlay.
- Fixed an issue with labels being cut off in Discover when the bold accessibility setting was used.
- One person wrote us a really cool email about being able to tap to dismiss iPad episode cards. You can now tap the background to dismiss them.
- Fixed an issue where the heading of a podcast page could be transparent and your words would scroll under it War Stars style.
- Improved private feed support.
- Fixed some Siri Shortcuts related issues
Love this app and it will be even better to have radio function
I use this app every day and very happy about it. It’s a very powerful app, especially you can subscribe any podcast not only from ITunes.
It will be even better if can add online radio function so I don’t need to open other apps when I jump in car...
Full thanks to the devs team update!! I really, really love this update!
The total user experience is much more smoother, the summary of episode displays perfectly, and it has seasons now~
The redesign is awesome!
I love the redesign work and also the download scheduling is more smooth and faster than previous version.
只要透過語音指令就能在此 App 中完成所有事情。