Possible Music is an AI-based random music generator. Use it as a source of inspiration or just for fun.
Select the instruments that you want to hear, and manipulate the central core to generate a new sequence.
Every sequence is semi-randomic and inedited.
*** How to play ***
— Thumb buttons (the thumbs are the 3-buttons-controllers around the central core):
- Back: go back to the first note of the sequence. [iPad only]
- Mute: mute the player. You can still change the properties [iPad only]
- Select: is important to select the right thumb to change his properties in the central core.
— Central Core interface components:
The instrument family.
E.g. Guitar family has acoustic and electric guitar as well as banjo and others.
The actual instrument you’re listening to.
- Current note (in the middle):
The instrument is playing this note right now.
- Octave: An octave switcher.
- Play Mode:
Loop: a closed sequence of notes.
Free: the sequence always changes.
Lead: 8 notes, fast.
Rhythm: 4 notes, slower.
Pad: 4 notes, sloower.
Carpet: 8 notes, slooower.
The AI plays only:
White: notes on white keys.
Black: notes on black keys.
Blues: notes on a Blues scale.
None: no rules.
Possible Music is now an universal app. Get it on your iPhone!
Trick: tap on the big note in the center of the screen to read the whole sequence.
New features are coming! Please stay tuned and follow us on Facebook: fb.me/possiblemusicapp