Ray Financial Calculator combines traditional financial calculator with modern, easy to use calculators. In addition, this app can be used as a quick reference for financial problems since each calculator has a description, formulas and examples.
- Calculators with Descriptions, Formulae and Examples.
- Financial Calculator with Scientific Notation
- Data Visualization
- Time Value of Money (Future Value, Present Value, Interest Rate, Period)
- Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Return on Investment (Gain or Loss, Roi, Annualized Roi)
- Bond Valuation (Bond Price, Maculay Duration, Modified Duration, Convexity)
- Capital Asset Pricing Model (Capm)
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (Wacc)
- Stock Valuation (Constant Growth, Nonconstant Growth)
- Expected Return and Standard Deviation
- Holding Period Return (Hpr)
- Black Scholes Stock Option (BSM, Call-Put for Price, Delta, Gamma, Theta, Rho)
- Solving Time Value of Money Equations (TVM with FV, PV, PMT, I/Y, N)
- Cash Flow Analysis (CF with NPV, IRR)
- Evaluating Math Expressions (Trig, Natural Logarithm, etc.)
- Storage and Recall of Numerical Values
- Step-by-step instructions
- Calculator History
- Saving Reports
- Sending Reports as Email
- Analyzing and Reorganizing Reports
- Visit rayinformatics.com/projects/financial-calculator for more information.
- Visit rayinformatics.com/support for support and feedback.
- Let us know what you think on Twitter @financekit.
- Performance improvements.