Taking regular rest breaks away from your computer is essential to stay focused and productive throughout the day. Short breaks also boost concentration and prevent discomfort and Repetitive Strain Injuries.
Rest Time lives under an icon in your Mac's menu bar and pays attention to how long you have been working, so that you don't have to. Unlike other products, it does not require privileged access that might put your privacy and internet security at risk.
Rest Time is brought to you by a development team with over 20 years of Mac software development experience, and is based on the very latest platform technologies.
- Simple & elegant menu bar item user interface
- Privacy preserving activity monitoring
- 3-, 5- and 10-minute warnings before breaks
- Soothing break animation
- Can be temporarily disabled without quitting the app
- Timer begins only when you become active
- Automatically detects informal breaks
- Ability to delay breaks for a set amount of time
- Gracefully deals with your Mac's sleep mode
- Locks entire screen, but can be unlocked if necessary
- Supports multiple displays
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.