Protect your company’s most sensitive networked information and data with RSA SecurID two-factor authentication.
RSA SecurID two-factor authentication is based on something you have (a software token installed in the Token app) and something you know (an RSA SecurID PIN), providing a more reliable level of user authentication than reusable passwords.
After you install the Token app, you separately import a software token. With the token installed, the app generates one-time passwords (OTPs). You use your PIN and the current OTP to access protected resources, such as your VPN client. You never need to carry a separate hardware token.
RSA SecurID administrators can rapidly and securely deploy software tokens to iOS devices. Users can import a token with one tap or by scanning a QR Code.
Your company must have:
• RSA Authentication Manager or the RSA SecurID Authentication Engine API for software token provisioning and user authentication
• RSA SecurID Software Token seeds
• Works with iOS 13 and iPadOS.
• Fixed a bug, so you can import a token file emailed by your IT administrator.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- RSA Security
- 60.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2019 Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.