Reach your running goals with the ASICS Runkeeper™ app. Track exercise, set measurable goals and see progress along the way—whether you’re just getting into running, training for a race or trying to PR, we can help.
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Track workouts: Record activities like running, walking, biking, hiking and more manually or with GPS.
• Set goals: Maybe you want to get faster, run farther or lose a little weight. No matter your goal, we’ll coach you there.
• Listen to audio: Choose from six motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance and time (English only), plus iTunes and Spotify integration.
• Follow a plan: Routines lead to progress. Choose a personalized plan that will help get you out the door, day after day.
• Stay motivated: Join in-app challenges, get exercise rewards, participate in virtual running groups and share achievements.
• See progress: It’s what this is all about. We’ll log your stats to show you how you’re progressing against your running goals.
• Get more with Runkeeper Go™: Upgrade to our premium experience to make progress toward your racing goals, from 5Ks to marathons. Take advantage of race-training plans from the ASICS Institute of Sport Science, detailed progress insights (like side-by-side workout comparisons and weather data), prescribed workouts and live tracking.
SYNC WITH EASE
• Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track stats. (Named App Store Best of 2015!)
• Bluetooth connectivity: Sync up with wireless headphones and heart-rate monitors.
• Fitness tracker integration: Connect your Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
• Partner apps: Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and more.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In this release we fixed a bug that was causing inaccurate split times for workouts with warmups and cool-downs. (That’s pretty cool if you ask us!) To our Apple Watch users: You’ll now see elevation data recorded on your trips tracked with a Series 3 or later Watch.
I am using it for 6 years now. It never failed. I try some others but I always came back to this one... got a Apple Watch for Christmas and it also working good with it..
There must be some serious problems with GPS tracking. When I was running, the app kept showing 0 km even though I had run for over five minutes. This situation has happened many times and not exclusive for the latest version. I have used this app for over five years, but this situation really disappoints me. I don’t understand why a stable app can function like this. Please do something to correct the failure.
GPS record failure?
I love this APP and use this for over 6 years.
Although the map can’t fit in China area.
But I found GPS failure in consecutive 2days. I don’t know what happened to this App or my iPhone X. The route was added in my routine route. It’s so weird. I don’t know how to fix it. And maybe I should find another App to try.
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 166.7 MB
系統需求：iOS 11.2 與 watchOS 3.0 或以後版本。相容裝置：iPhone、iPad、iPod touch。
中文, 俄文, 德語, 日語, 法文, 瑞典文, 義大利文, 英語, 荷蘭文, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙文, 韓語
- 此 App 即使在未開啟時仍可能會使用您的位置資訊，這會縮短電池續航力。
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
- App 內購買
- Runkeeper Go Monthly NT$ 300
- Runkeeper Go Yearly NT$ 1,190
- Runkeeper Go Quarterly NT$ 620