Sakay.ph is your commuting lifesaver. We provide the most accurate and efficient directions around Metro Manila. Sakay.ph features:
• A comprehensive, crowd-sourced route database
• Easy to use, step-by-step directions
• Comparisons by trip time and cost
• All the major transit modes:
— Regular buses and P2P buses
— MRT, LRT, and PNR trains
— UV Express
— Comet eJeeps
— Pasig River Ferry
Stay up to date by following or liking us:
- 3.6.4 Added a new heading mode. Access it by tapping on the my location button.
- 3.6.3 Fixes a crash when clicking on tricycle beta in settings. This also includes a lot of performance improvements to give you a smoother sakay.ph experience.
- 3.6.2 Fixes a bug when interacting with our new place search platform.
- 3.6.1 Fixes a bug where no search results are displayed while coordinates are being fetched. Oops!
We heard you loud and clear: our search has been letting you down. That's why we're introducing Sakay Place Search in version 3.6 — powered by you!
— Place Submissions
If you can't find a place, help others find it by pinning it on the map and submitting the name. We'll add it to our search engine after a quick validation process. :)
— Improved Fare Feedback
We also added additional options so you can provide more information about fares, so we can give everyone better directions in the future.
— Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements:
Like all app developers, we are legally obliged to mention these five words.
(Don't forget, we also just released our huge tricycle update last week too. We're on a roll. ;) Those deets below in case you missed it.)
Welcome to Version 3.5. The long awaited Tricycle Edition!
We worked hard to give your feet a break. Tricycles are now available. Enable them in settings and Transport Modes.
Hit us up -- send us your feedback, noodles, and memes:
Add fx plz
It's a nice app, if it included fx would be perfect haha