Use your iPhone or iPad to compose music in Sibelius on Mac. Add dedicated pads for Sibelius. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around, when you can use this great app instead!
All you need to do is download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Music Pad will guide you through the simple setup process.
AT A GLANCE
- Common Notes;
- More Notes;
- Jazz Articulations;
- Automatically switches keypads in Sibelius based on your selection;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- Sibelius for Mac
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download free helper app from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* Next and previous buttons in music tabs.
* Swipe left and right to switch between tabs.
* History of connected Mac computers via QR code.
* Now if your Mac still have same IP address you can connect using history instead of re-scanning QR code.
* New icon.