Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
• Our newest, fastest, best-performing, shiniest, most nutritious and delicious version of Slack is now fully rolled out, so that’s the one you’re now using. Brilliant.
• Like zooming in and out? Use a numpad? Great news. You can now do these things, on that.
• Notifications looked weird if your workspace name was long. Now, no matter your team name, notifications look lovely.
• Some messages were being marked as read when Slack was hidden behind applications, or not visible on screen. Now we won’t mark it as read until you’ve actually seen it. Which seems fair.
• Using three finger swipes to navigate channel history on touchpad now works again. And for those who never knew it could work in the first place: it does!
Any possible in Chinese Version ?
Slack is a cool software ,but in Taiwan traditional industry.
Allmost people can not read English very well. So is it possbile has Chinese version ?
Maybe I could suggest Slack to my company easier.
Thank you for your feedback, and my apologies that Slack is not yet available in Chinese.
We are definitely aiming to incorporate support for other languages as Slack continues to evolve. It's very important to us that Slack is accessible and easy-to-use for as many people as possible. It has been shared with the team here that you'd like to be able to use Slack in Chinese!
unable to access for 2 days...
I just fixed the issue, and ranked it back!! Thanks!! =)))
i must say slack is cool and great but i cannot open the app for 2 days.
the browser works well only the application cannot be open… it keeps saying it quit unexpectedly even after i re-installed it.
please help to fix this issue and i will rank it 5 stars back, thanks!
It's great to hear you were able to fix the issue! If you run into any further trouble, please feel free to reach us at https://slack.com/help/requests/new.
can't edit my message
When I send out message, I can't edit message.
Sorry for the troubles. Depending on the permissions enabled in your workspace, editing a message might not be possible. Workspace owners and Admins can control these settings which is described here: https://slack.com/intl/en-ca/help/articles/115004868646-Manage-permissions-for-message-editing-and-deletion-#editing-permissions.
If this does not seem to be the case, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!