Sourcery Pro extends Xcode with the ability to automate common Swift programming tasks by adding support for Live Templates that understand your code, it lets us automate all repetitive code patterns that happen way too often:
- Create mock implementation from a selected protocol
- Add Codable support to enums with associated values
- Kickstart your Composable Architecture boilerplate
- Generate property level tests
- Create type erased containers for your PAT's
- Generate test specs from your classes
- Generate SwiftUI view from a struct
- Create Prisms and Lenses for your data
- Hundreds of more use-cases
It comes bundled with 14 starting templates and features a powerful Template editor with code completion, inline documentation, and a built-in error checker/linter that makes writing your custom templates a breeze.
Built on top of my Sourcery tool that is used in over 40 000 Swift apps, including products like Airbnb, Bumble, and The New York Times.
It saved those apps millions of dollars in development time, and now you can save both your time and regain some of the sanity by stopping to write the same code over and over again, how much is your time worth?
This app is the culmination of 5 years of work and thousands of development hours, it's simply the most powerful Xcode extension ever created.
Even if you never heard of Sourcery, you'll have no problem creating your templates, and if you are a Sourcery user this tool not only makes creating your templates a completely different experience but also adds additional use-cases that are simply not possible with full CLI automation that I normally recommend with it.
You can share your templates with your friends and team by drag & dropping or right-clicking on the template in the list.
- Improved performance
- Fixed persistence of theme changes sometimes not being saved
開發者「Krzysztof Zablocki」指出 App 的隱私權實務可能包含下方描述的資料處理。如需更多資訊，請參閱開發者的隱私權政策。
開發者不會從這個 App 收集任何資料。
- Krzysztof Zablocki
- 13.2 MB
- 需要 macOS 11.0 或以上版本。
- © 2021 Krzysztof Zabłocki